Sunday, March 15, 2009

30 Secrets in 30 Days

So I found out about this real cool thing that people are doing. It's not one of those tag things where since I did it now you have to do it, it's just a fun thing to let people in on who you are. So this is how it goes. Each day you post a secret and a picture (simple or not) that represents that secret on your blog. You do this every day for a month or 30 days. It can be a huge secret, or a small simple secret. People will find out about me and I have fun thinking of secrets and ways to reveal them. Now, I cannot promise that I will have a secret everyday. I'm just not that diligent, but I will promise that eventually I will have 30 secrets on my blog. So here we go:

Secret #1


Often I am amazed at the way I deal with the people around me. I was an actor for a while and I have a talent for figuring out what people are like and mimicking their personalities while still attempting to maintain my own. It has occasionally gone so far as to "adopt" their political or moral beliefs. I have found myself wondering at times if I did what I did because of who I am, or if it was to appeal to the people around me. I question who I really am if I am constantly adapting to please others. Sometimes it scares me.

3 comments:

Fred said...

That photo is soooo cool. Have you seen anyone do that before? If not you, have a real talent.

Fred said...

I meant YOU have a real talent.

Charles Donaldson said...

I've seen a similar effect on television but never as a picture. I just thought it'd be such a great concept and was pleased it turned out the way it did.