Thursday, March 19, 2009

Secret #4 Dear at Night

(First of all this is not my picture. I got it off the internet. It's best if you open up the picture to get the full effect)
Just as this picture could freak you out, I get freaked out by deer at night. I now live in a basement apt. in Provo above the temple and there are deer everywhere. It freaks me out because they sneak up on you. Suddenly you turn a corner and there are like six deer walking across the road. And it doesn't matter if you are driving or walking, the minute you see those deer they feel your presence and stair you back. Imagine twelve freaky reflective eyes staring back at you. It feels like they look through your soul.
At night when I come home. I have to walk all the way around the house to enter our apt. and even though there are gates keeping deer out of the back yard, I still get so creeped out that there will be deer back there. DEER, not someone breaking in to the house, or a mugger, or anything else. I worry about the deer staring at me. It's so unnerving.

p.s. sorry this post is late. I need to be better at that.

1 comment:

Fred said...

Ha ha ha. Deer. On a related note, deer have been known to attack humans and deer also may have mad deer disease (CWD).