Sunday, March 22, 2009

Secret #6 Photoshop

Original Photoshoped
I've given up trying to take really good pictures. It use to be that I would see something beautiful and think "Man! If only I had my camera here to capture this moment. It would be so amazing!" So one day I decided to pack my camera along with me. I saw some nice things and felt so lucky I had my camera with me. (Now, granted I am not a professional photographer. I've had not training of any kind. I just like to take pictures.) The problem is that nothing seemed to turn out the way I wanted it to. My eyes cannot seem to transfer to the camera. Now I just take decent pictures (like the one on the top) and edit them in Photoshop to be slightly better (hence the one on the bottom). I prefer this method right now, but I am still slightly perturbed that, although the Photoshoped picture looks better, it still cannot capture completely the image as my eye saw it. Usually it's a completely different image.

1 comment:

Fred said...

That is amazing. The touched-up photo is better (how Jemaine would say it).