Monday, March 23, 2009

Secret #7 Rupert





Okay this may sound creepy to some people (it does to me and I'm the one experiencing it), but I have never felt so connected to any of my pets as I do now to my Betta Fish Rupert. I can sit in front of his bowl for hours just staring at him. he's mesmerizing. I know that he can sense me personally (even though fishes brains are tiny and have short attention spans). When he looks right at me, like in the second picture, I feel as if we are sharing that moment together. He sees me and I see him and we are linked for that time. Remember, I am not into weird stuff, I have never experienced this with any other pet, and yet I cannot explain how it happens. I know it's ridiculous and that I should get a life or at least a girlfriend, but I really feel a vibe with Rupert. Anyway, judge me if you want but I challenge you to come stare at that fish for just ten minutes and tell me you feel nothing mesmerizing or hypnotic. It will blow your mind. Consider your mind blown.

1 comment:

Fred said...

We love our betta too.