Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Secret #11 Design

So many don't know this but I love looking at the design and decor of homes and apartments. Ikea is one of my favorite stores because it often blends New Age looks with a Natural flare. It may sound kind of gay but I really love it. I subscribe to a few blogs that really let me see whats interesting and cool. Most of the items on these blogs are either way too "out there" or too expensive. But occasionally there is that item I see that I just love and want. Above are two examples. If I just had a little money I would totally get these for my apt. the wheels are 80 dollars for eleven vinyl wheels in different colors. And the squares are 60 dollars for 12. I got them from this website:

http://www.loxii.com/index.php?act=17

and they have some other cool things. Anyway it's fun to dream at least.

No comments: