Sunday, March 29, 2009

Secret #10 Eruct


Okay, this one requires an explanation. Please don't judge me. So, I'm a pretty normal guy, all things considered, right? One day, when I was living in New York as a missionary, I woke up and had to really burp. So I did. Then I had to do it again. And again. And AGAIN! I could not stop burping. It drove my comp. crazy. It began to drive me crazy. I talked to a doctor and he said there was nothing wrong with me, but I couldn't stop. Now I don't burp all the time, but I would say that I burp more than the average person. It mostly happens in the mornings and at night just before bed, which is not that bad. Anyway right now I just live with it, I wish it would stop but I'm getting use to it. Once again, please don't judge.

2 comments:

Fred said...

So is "eruct" your word for burp?

Charles Donaldson said...

Pretty much. I used a thesaurus but it was totally worth it.