Sunday, April 12, 2009

Secret #18 Secret Secrets

"Secret secrets are no fun...Secret secrets hurt someone"

So I've been hesitant to put this out there, but I feel I need to confess that I am extremely bugged that hardly anyone comments on my blog. I understand that it's easy to just read the blog and think about it and go on with your life, but I feel left out when you do that. I'm not only bothered by the lack of comments, but I'm developing this paranoia about whether people are even reading the blog or not. I feel like I have to instigate talk about my blog, even with people I know who've read it. Now, I want to thank those who have commented and those I've talked to. I appreciate you. I guess I was hoping this would be more of a conversation piece than it turned out to be. Anyway, I feel a little awkward having now posted this....but I guess I am that vain.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Dear Charles,

I read your blog.

Sincerely,
Allison Barnes.

Jinjer said...

Charles, We do read your blog, we are just lazy and insensitive. And let's be honest, you are only speaking the truth about most everyone who has a blog. . . we wish more people would comment, yet we don't comment ourselves.

Holly E. Ferrin said...

Charles!

I do glance over your blog every now and then, I have just never commented because I had this paranoia that you might think it weird that some random girl from your ASL class reads your blog...

I am no stalker, I promise. I find your posts interesting. I don't get comments on my posts either...

Anyway, keep them coming. Don't be paranoid anymore.

~Holls