Monday, May 4, 2009

Secret #23 Dr Pepper

Hey, sorry it's been a while. I was stressed with finals, then after finals I just didn't want to write anything anymore (since I wrote like 50 pages of stuff for school in the last two weeks), but I'm back now.

Dr Pepper is the only soda pop that I truly enjoy drinking. (I may be addicted) I've gone through spurts where I've enjoyed other soda's (Welch's Grape, Sunkist, and Ruby Red Squirt), but I always come back to my Dr Pepper. The amazing thing about Dr P is that it has no taste...that's right; you heard me. Instead, it has a delicious after taste. When you drink it, see if you taste the soda. then, wait just a second afterwards and opp...there it is, cool smooth deliciousness. That's what makes Dr P so great. My brother is trying to get me to drink Diet Dr Pepper, but I feel like the diet and the Dr P aftertastes would compete with each other and I just don't want that. So, I stick to what I love, the original Dr P.

1 comment:

Jinjer said...

I really like the picture on this one. Dr. Pepper is the best, if I ever drink soda, that is what I choose.