Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Secret #24 May

May is my unlucky month. It seems that every year in May I have a lot of problems: either something bad happens, or what I have planned that month falls through. I specifically noticed this trend when I bought my first car. I bought it in May and it didn't make it out of that month before I had a $750 repair I had to make. Now every year I have to take my car in for registration, and every year there is something that needs to be fixed, and every year I have to struggle with the money to pay the repairs. It's not just the car has problems. My plans seems to often fall through in May. I don't know what it is about this month in particular, but I do know that I have already started to see the bad luck of May. I just hope I can make it to June. Everything is much better in June.

No comments: