Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rock Canyon


So I went on a walk up Rock Canyon after school and I brought my camera along with me. It was really beautiful since the colors of the leaves were beginning to turn. I took some great pictures and thought I'd share them with you.

I really loved the contrast between the greenery and then these vibrant burst of orange, red, and yellows. It was such a great day, the weather was perfect and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.


As I was walking back down the trail I was amazed at how grand the view of the mountains, valleys, and Utah Lake. It really was a great day.



3 comments:

Marcus said...

Hey bro, sweet pics. I totally miss the mountains. Totally totally totally.

Fred said...

Great photos. Thanks for posting.

Jinjer said...

You did get some great photos, Charles. I love the fall weather and the beautiful colors. I just don't want the snow to come!