Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Secret #28 Alone

One of my biggest and most frequent fears is that my life is empty and that I will end up alone and friendless. I'm sure many people experience this fear, but I always seem to think that I feel it more than others. This may be because I am a social person and there are days when I do not see anybody that I know. Those days suck for me. Now I do not want this to be a pity party, because in some way I know I'm sort of overreacting, but I have had days when I do not even get a call or text message from anyone. This does not mean that everyday is like this, it's just that I really hate those few lonely days when they occur. I do have this feeling, however, that I am not alone in feeling alone. If you share my feeling today or any day, just give me a call or text and I will see what I can do for you.

3 comments:

Linze Kate said...

You are NEVER alone - not just in the spiritual sense - but you have ME! Haha...
Serious - I know the feeling, but you are way, WAY too awesome to feel this cause you are way, WAY to awesome to end up alone and friendless... serious.
Glad I found your blog - you should use it more... It's very therapeutic. :) Love ya!

*muah* - Linze :)

Linze Kate said...

P.S. I LOVE these pics you have on here... VERY creative!

Fred said...

I understand. Yesterday I didn't get a single call on my cell phone. Of course, I live with my wife and kids so I am never really alone. Sometimes I would love to be alone. Like when I am going to the bathroom and the kids are yelling and banging on the door.